23 weeks language course. Barcelona – Valencia – Sevilla – Malaga – Alicante. 23 weeks language course with accommodation for 6 months. For only 210€ a week, including both the course and accommodation.
February through July. Arrival to Barcelona, departure from Alicante or Madrid.
1. Barcelona. The Spanish course 19 hours a week for 4 weeks. Accommodation in a student apartment.
Also in Barcelona: The Carnival festival of 7th February, Sagrada Familia, Ramblas, the beaches of Catalonia, the ancient Tarragona, the Pyrenees, the nightclubs of Barcelona, Barcelona FC.
Relocation to Valencia.
2. Valencia. Spanish course 20 weeks a week – 4 weeks. Accommodation in a student apartment.
Also in Valencia: the magnificent fireworks Falles (las Fallas de Valencia) only in March, a visit to the City of Arts and Sciences with its unforgettable L’oceanogràfic, degustation of the genuine paella valenciana, the traditional drink horchata, trips on roller skates/inline skates/bicycles in the unique green park, situated in the former Turia river bed that goes through the whole city.
Relocation to Sevilla through Madrid (by high-speed train or rented car). One week the course is on break.
3. Sevilla – is the capital of Andalucía. The best time to visit Sevilla is spring. The Spanish course that started in Madrid continues here, 20 hours a week, for 4 weeks, April through May. Accommodation in a student apartment.
Also in Sevilla: the most grandiose Semana Santa (Easter week) in Spain, Feria de Abril – the April Fair in Sevilla, Huelva, Cordoba, Cadiz, Ronda, the famous white villages of Andalucía, and, of course, flamenco, sevellanas and plenty of good food and wine.
Relocation to Malaga.
4. Malaga – The Spanish course continues here, 20 hours a week, for 4 weeks. Accommodation in a student apartment.
Also in Malaga: the monumental Cathedral, the unique botanical garden, the Picasso museum, the excavation of the Roman Forum, the ancient castles, trips to Granada and Nerja, the chic Marbella and its glamour passage in Puerto Banús, yachts for those who love sailing.
Relocation to Alicante.
5. Alicante. The Spanish course continues, 15 hours a week for 7 weeks. Accommodation in a student apartment. One week the course is on break.
June – July
Also in Alicante: the sea, the beaches, sailing and other water-related entertainment, summer dance parties, water park, the ferry from Denia to Ibiza, the freshest seafood, once again horchata and Spanish wines for wine-lovers.
Return home from Alicante. You can as well return home from Madrid or Barcelona.
The package includes: language courses in all the cities for 23 weeks, allocation in Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Malaga and Alicante, frendly support in Spain during the whole duration of the package. As well as participation in the cities’ free fetes.
You choose yourself tours and trips you want to make. We tell you about the alternatives and you choose according to your interests.
The whole package price is 5 220€ for the year 2017. The price is guaranteed when a deposit a 1000€ is paid before October 31th 2016. After this date the prices may fluctuate a little. The most comfortable relocations between the cities will cost you about 130€.